Half Marathon and 5K Run
Sunday November 1, 2020
We are excited to be offering both in person and virtual events this year for our half marathon and 5K races.
While the ground continues to shift related to COVID-19, we are excited to be advancing forward a plan to make the St. Louis Half Marathon a live and in-person event with an option for runners to do a virtual 13.1 event.
This year will be the 49th consecutive year of the St. Louis Classic Road Race. A new course is in store for 2020 Half Marathon runners...details & a course map to be announced soon. Forest Park will again be the centerpiece attraction of the Half Marathon. This year's race starts and finishes on the Blvd. in front of The Muny!
* At any point leading up to race day, a Virtual 13.1 runner can upgrade to become a Live 13.1 runner.
* Should a Live Event not be permitted or allowed, we will allow all Live 13.1 runners to convert to the Virtual Race, defer entry to another St. Louis Track Club event, including the 2021 Half Marathon, or receive a refund minus registration fees.
* If permits are not granted by the City of St. Louis, and registrants choose not to do the Virtual Half Marathon or defer to another St. Louis Track Club event, refunds for the Half Marathon will be made, minus registration fees.
* We will be announcing social distancing features as we move closer to the race date. This includes but is not limited to; on course support, staggered start times, and capping the number of Live runners on race day.
* St. Louis Track Club MEMBERS, please sign into RunSignUp as a member in order to acquire your race discount.
As with any race year, the health and well-being of everyone is our utmost concern and we will keep all event options within the guidelines of the CDC, the State of Missouri, and the City of St. Louis. We also will address the comfort levels of the charities, sponsors, and volunteer teams that are all needed for a successful live event.
Start Time: 7:00am CST
End Time: 11:00am CST
Price: $55.00 Race Fee + $3.30 SignUp Fee
Registration: Price increases to $65.00 after September 1, 2020 at 11:59pm CDT