Yea this club is pretty awesome!
Become an SLTC Member Today
- The St. Louis Track Club offers support to runners and walkers regardless of ability through training programs and other members.
- St. Louis Track Club members pay a reduced rate at the Frostbite Series, St. Louis Half Marathon, Corps of Discovery Trail Race, Marathon Relay and all other SLTC-produced events.
- Members receive via email the St. Louis Track Club’s “Track Time News” – a bi-monthly digital newsletter with event info, articles, photos, columns, member profiles, race results, calendar of events and more.
- The St Louis Track Club has a monthly group run and social the third Monday evening of the month that rotates between Schlafly Tap Room and Schlafly Bottleworks. SLTC members are invited to come for the run and/or social that follows, and the first beverage is complimentary of Schlafly, our Corporate Wellness Partner.
- Members are welcome to take part in our weekly marathon training long runs from June-mid October. More information on the program can be found on the SLTC Marathon Training Facebook page.
- Membership supports local youth and health-oriented programs.
- Open Board meetings are held once per quarter (in conjunction with the monthly Monday run) that are open to all current members.
The membership is comprised of more than 1,000 family memberships and includes men, women and children of all ages and running abilities.