Race Weekend Info
Packet Pickup & Expo
10am-4pm Saturday and 6-7am Sunday
Center of Clayton
The race expo will be held at the Center of Clayton (50 Gay Ave) gym on Saturday from 10am-4pm. Packet pickup and on-site registration will be available. Saturday packet pickup is encouraged to avoid race day congestion.
Packet pickup and registration will be held Sunday morning from 6-7am.
Race Day Schedule of Events
Sunday, Nov 4
|Weather and Cancellation Policy: The safety of our participants is our highest priority. Races will be held rain, snow, or shine and will not be cancelled except for cases of severe weather or unsafe road/trail conditions. Less threatening conditions may cause alterations of the course or post event activities to ensure participant, volunteer, and community safety. We are a nonprofit organization and all net proceeds are used to further the St. Louis Track Club’s mission in the community. As such, no refunds or credits will be given in the case of cancellation due to weather.|
|6-7am:||Race day registration & packet pickup, Center of Clayton|
|7:05am:||Half Marathon start for walkers|
|7:30am:||Half Marathon start|
|9am:||5K Awards in Center of Clayton|
|10am:||Half Marathon Awards in Center of Clayton|
Race Day Parking
On Sunday, there will be no parking at the Center of Clayton.
- Clayton Metrolink Station Garage (232 S. Meramec Ave). Parking is FREE at this garage. Starting at 6am Sunday, shuttles will run every 15 minutes from the garage to the Center of Clayton, where the race starts and finishes. The walk from the garage to the Center of Clayton is short – just a little over a quarter of a mile.
- Caleres (formerly Brown Shoe) Parking Ramp and Lot (8350 Maryland Ave.)Parking available beginning at 5:30am. The lot will be closed at 6:30am for runner safety.
- Runner Drop Off. Drop off can take place on Topton Way (east of the Center of Clayton, next to Clayton High School). Maryland and Ladue are not safe drop off points race morning.
- Be aware that the course is not completely closed to traffic. Use extra care and judgment should a car approach you on the course.
- Stay to the right on the road except when passing.
- All participants must be off the course by 11am. An early start of 7:05am is available for walkers and runners who need a bit more time. Anyone still on the course at 11am will be required to move to the sidewalk.
- 5K: There will be water/aid stations located at the 2-mile point.
- Half Marathon: There will be water/aid stations approximately located at Miles 1.5, 3, 5, 6.6, 7.2, 8.5, 10.5, and 12. You will have access to water and Lemon Lime Gatorade at all eight locations.