Yea this club is pretty awesome!
Become an SLTC Member Today
- The St. Louis Track Club offers support to runners and walkers regardless of ability through training programs and other members.
- St. Louis Track Club members pay a reduced rate at the Frostbite Series, St. Louis Half Marathon, Cross Country Kickoff, Corps of Discovery Trail Race, Marathon Relay and all other SLTC produced events.
- Members receive via email the St. Louis Track Club’s ‘”Track Time News” – a monthly newsletter with event info, articles, photos, columns, member profiles, race results, calendar of events and more.
- The St Louis Track Club has a monthly group run and social the third Monday evening of the month that rotates between Schlafly Tap Room and Schlafly Bottleworks. SLTC members are invited to come for the run and/or social that follows, and the first beverage is complimentary of Schlafly, our Corporate Wellness Partner.
- Members are welcome to take part in our weekly marathon training long runs from June-mid October. More information on the program can be found on the SLTC Marathon Training Facebook page.
- All members are automatically part of Team SLTC, our social racing teams. All members who wear SLTC apparel in official running events (whether as a runner or volunteer at SLTC events) can earn points toward SLTC gear and apparel. For more on the program, please see our About Team SLTC page.
- Membership supports local youth and health-oriented programs, including honoring an All-Metro High School Cross Country Team at the Annual St. Louis Track Club Awards Banquet.
- Open Board meetings are held once per quarter that are open to all current members.
The membership is comprised of more than 1,000 family memberships and includes men, women and children of all ages and running abilities.